About Zydus Lifesciences Limited:
Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain. From formulations to active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products, Zydus has earned a reputation amongst Indian pharmaceutical companies for providing comprehensive and complete healthcare solutions.
One of the salient features of Zydus is its rich history and lineage. The origin of the company dates all the way back to the 1950s. The company was founded in the year 1952 by Mr Ramanbhai B. Patel (late), a first-generation entrepreneur and a doyen in the field of Indian Pharmaceuticals.
In 1995, the group was restructured and thus was formed Cadila Healthcare under the aegis of the Zydus group. From a humble turnover of Rs. 250 crores in 1995 the group witnessed significant financial growth and registered a turnover of over Rs. 15,000 crores in FY-21.
Adhering to its brand promise of being dedicated to life in all its dimensions, Zydus continues to innovate with an unswerving focus to address unmet healthcare needs. Simultaneously it rededicates itself to its mission of creating healthier, happier communities across the globe.
- Aculife Healthcare Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad Job Vacancy.
- Lactonova Nutripharm Pvt Ltd Jobs Vacancy.
- Enaltec Labs Pvt Ltd Ambernath Jobs Vacancy.
I request you to join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM channel & WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get the pharma jobs information and walk-in interviews from time to time. Thank you.
About Zydus Lifesciences Limited Job Vacancy:
Experience range (Years); 4 years – 8 years
Job description (major activities):
- Prepare and maintain periodic reports schedule.
- Generate line listing/safety data for preparation of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs)/Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs)/Risk Management Plans (RMP)/other periodic reports, as required.
- Preparation, review, and submission of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs)/Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs)/Risk Management Plans (RMP)/other periodic report.
- Perform signal management activities.
- Ensure compliance (quality, procedures, regulations, timeliness, consistency) related to periodic reports.
- Impart training on medical writing activities, as and when required.
- Perform other ad hoc/pharmacovigilance activities as assigned by HoD-GPV.
Q. When was Zydus Lifesciences founded?
Ans: Zydus Lifesciences was founded in 1952.
Q. Which is the official website of ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED?