About Dabur Research Foundation:
Dabur Research Foundation (DRF) is an Indian Contract Research Organization Est.1979 offering preclinical services in Drug Discovery and Development, ranging from the identification of potential lead molecules, and drug development to IND-enabling studies.
We offer preclinical services to global Biotech, Pharma, Phytopharmaceuticals Cosmeceuticals and academia sectors. Our services broadly fall into the functional areas of In Vitro, Ex-Vivo & In Vivo Pharmacology, Exploratory & GLP Toxicology & DMPK.
Our genesis is from the Dabur group of companies; we started operating as a preclinical service provider after a strategy spin-off from our parent company in the year 2008. It is this experience of 30 years of drug discovery & development that we bring to our clients as a preclinical service provider.
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd (SRL) Vacancy.
- Elixir Pharma Vacancy.
- Alchymars ICM SM Private Limited Jobs.
You are requested to join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM channel and WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get the correct information and help related to pharma jobs from time to time. Thank you.
About Dabur Research Foundation Job Vacancies Details:
*****WE ARE HIRING!!!*****
Dabur Research Foundation is expanding its QC Audit Team. We are looking to recruit a QC Auditor ( Drug Discovery Program) for our organization.
Dabur Research is hiring for multiple positions. We are a fast-growing, global contract research organization headquartered in Ghaziabad, UP.
Visit our website at www.daburresearch.in and click on CAREERS to apply. We are currently seeking:
Desired Qualification: Preferably Post Graduation in Life Science
Experience: 5-8 years of experience
• Perform QC review as per work instruction, SOPs, Study Plan and Test guidelines.
• Thorough knowledge of techniques and procedures & checks.
• Through knowledge of ICH, Anvisa, pharmacopoeia and other relevant guidelines.
• Support team and senior management of other scientific teams to process incoming routine analysis and methods.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge in Preparing SOP for all relevant areas of Quality Check.
• Review procedures pertaining to the Drug Discover program.
• To provide ongoing support and advice to staff with regard to the interpretation of guidelines and regulations maintenance and implementation of quality systems.
• Prepare audit reports and forward them to respective divisions.
Proficiency in spoken and written English with good communication skills would be desirable
Send your applications to – [email protected]
We can’t wait to work with YOU!