About Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd:
THE VIRCHOW GROUP with an operational experience of over 4 decades has a global footprint in over 100 countries supporting about 3,500 employees with an annual turnover of over $600 million. The Virchow Group has a diversified business portfolio ranging from Biogenerics, Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices, and APIs. The group is the largest producer of Sulfamethoxazole and Ranitidine Hydrochloride in the world.
Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd (VBPL) is an ISO 13485:2012 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in the Biopharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated in Hyderabad. We also have offices located in the USA. Our strengths are our innovative, ever-motivated Research team and uncompromising manufacturing team in providing quality products.
We are “the first company to commercialize Biogenerics of Recombinant Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (rhPDGF) for wound healing, Recombinant PTH of treating Osteoporosis ”. Pegylated Interferon and Rasburicase are other products in this sector.
Apart from this we also offer Contract Research and Manufacturing services and the development of products for various markets and customers around the world. Our quality standards and dedicated team gifted us with ever appreciating International and Domestic customer base—our cGMP practices in facilities accredited by various regulatory agencies.
- Aragen Life Sciences Job Vacancy.
- MSN Laboratories Walk-In-Interview.
- Extrovis Private Limited Job Openings.
About Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd Vacancies:
We have an immediate requirement for Manager (Fermentation -Upstream-Metabolism) for VIRCHOW PETROCHEMICALS PVT LTD, Hyderabad, for the below-mentioned position.
Department: Upstream Classical Fermentation (Metabolism)
No of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: M. Sc (Life Sciences) or B. Tech and M. Tech (Biotech)
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Budget: 8 to 12 Years
Note: Preference will be given to immediate joiners
1. Designing and execution of fermentation related experimental plans in support of physiological characterization of metabolically engineered microbial strains as well as bioprocess development within a cross-functional team structure.
2) to characterize newly developed strains as well as developing fermentation processes
3)Prepare buffers and media required for seed preparation and fermentation.
4) Carry out the sterilizations of media and buffers.
5)Perform seed inoculations.
6) Cleaning and carrying out fermenter sterilizations as per SOP.
7) Performing the suspending fermentation batch and harvesting.
8) Recording the process details in the BPR and log books online.
9) Performing cell lysis, Inclusion bodies washing and solubilization.
10)Coordinating and sampling at different stages of the process as per the batch processing record and transferring the samples to Quality control for analysis.
11) Actively participate in the internal and external audits and work towards the compliance to GMP’s.
12)Participate in the training programs conducted in the company.
Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-Id.
P. Raghurami Reddy,
Asst General Manager-HR,
Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd,
FAQ Related To Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd:
Q. Who is the owner of Virchow Biotech?
Ans: murali Tummuru – Owner – Virchow Biotech Pvt.
Q. What is the official website of Virchow Biotech Private Limited?
Ans: The Official website of Virchow Biotech Private Limited is https://www.virchowbiotech.com.
What is the registered address of Virchow Biotech Private Limited?
Ans: As per the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Mca), the registered address of Virchow Biotech Private Limited is PLOT NO.4, SV CO OP INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, IDA, JEEDIMETLA, HYDERABAD-55 TG 000000 IN.