About Extrovis Private Limited :
EXTROVIS is an integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland focusing on the development and manufacturing of niche and differentiated finished dose pharmaceutical products. A great number of our products are backward integrated with our in-house API for the long-term cost competitiveness and supply chain security.
Our Indian entity, Extrovis Private Limited in Hyderabad employs close to 60 scientists who develop our APIs and finished dosage form pharmaceuticals based on a cross-functional approach.
The newly established Extrovis EU, based in Hungary is besides being our bridgehead to the European market serves as supply chain, regulatory, pharmacovigilance and customer service hub for the regulated markets.
Our portfolio is a leveraged between all major geographies and comprises of both below the radar generic products and products with formulation improvements (i.e., lyo-to-liquid conversion) as well as products that have been fundamentally redesigned to improve efficacy, safety, patient convenience and compliance (i.e., drug-device combinations).
About Extrovis Private Limited Job Openings:
Extrovis is hiring for below position…
- Job Title: Principal Scientist/ Sr. Research Scientist/ Research Scientist.
- Experience: 5 to 10 Years.
- Qualification: M.Pharm/ B. Pharm/ M.Sc., Analytical.
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- To perform method development/ familiarization / validation studies for Extractables and Leachable.
- Assist in the development and validation of analytical methods for LC-MS and GC-MS for extractable and leachable.
- Assist in designing and executing extractable, simulation and leachable studies by LC/MS or GC/MS analysis.
- Preparation of detailed technical documents.
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written).
- Assist in the preparation for internal & external audits.
- Knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Operation of Headspace GCMS, Single/triple quad LCMS, ICPMS, HPLC.
- Experience in validation and analysis of extractable and leachable.
- Experience of working to current Good Manufacturing Practice and/or Good Laboratory Practice and implementing policies and procedures in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Good planning and organizing skills & adaptable to changing priorities.
- Responsible for the preparation of test procedures, development reports, technical reports, validation protocols and reports.
- Abilities in calibration and troubleshooting of analytical instruments.
- Preparation & review of SOPs.
- Must comply with GMP, data integrity & EHSS practices.
- Shall adhere to procedure of GxP/Good Manufacturing Practices/Safety and as per the procedure defined in the internal standard operation procedure.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Send your resumes at email@example.com
Extrovis Private Limited Job Openings 2022 | Method Development | M Pharm, B Pharm, M Sc Apply Now https://t.co/R6TwCzU1FD— Pharma Jobs Info (@pharmajobsinfo) June 22, 2022