About Everest Parenterals Chhatapipra:
Everest Parenterals Pvt. Ltd. is the first state-of-the-art sterile injectable manufacturing facility in Nepal. The plant is ideally situated in Chhatapipra, Bara, Nepal adjoining India through its border in Bihar. It is the first plant in Nepal that facilitates the manufacturing of Large Volume Parenterals, Small Volume Parenterals, Eye/Ear Drops & Nasal Spray under one roof. It was incepted in 2015 with a vision to provide high-quality injectables to the country at low costs making the country self-sufficient in injectable products.
The plant has been set up to comply with WHO GMP standards & Norms. The plant is spread across 85,000 sq. ft. of land with over 78,000 constructions. More than 50% of the land has been dedicated to lush green and open space. Our facility includes automated LVP & SVP production facilities, a hi-tech 6,000 sq. ft. of Quality Control Laboratory, and a dedicated Research & Development facility. To ensure quality and compliance we have very stringent Quality Assurance policies.
Our production capacity of the machineries at plant is:
PP Bottle Nipple Head/Euro Port/Sterile Port – 2200 bottles/hour
Non-PVC Flexi Bag Container Euro Port/Sterile Port – 2500 bags/hour
Glass Ampoules – 14000 ampoules/hour
Glass Vials – 7000 vials/hour
3-piece eye/ear drop – 14000 bottles/hour
Nasal Spray with Actuator – 7000/hour
To become the leading sterile injectable manufacturing & distribution company in the country.
To provide high-quality affordable injectables, making the country self-sufficient in injectable products.
- Indoco Remedies Goa vacancy.
- Zydus Lifesciences Limited Job Vacancy.
- Titan Laboratories Pvt Ltd Mahad Jobs Vacancy.
About Everest Parenteral Vacancy:
- VACANCY ALERT!
- Position Open: Medical Sales Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identifying and making a list of customers as per the area allocated by the company.
• Visiting the specified number of doctors as per the planned tour program.
• Promoting the right product to the right doctor.
• Generating new customers and developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
• Visiting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are available.
• Doing follow-up of the prescription and taking POBs.
• Meeting the company-appointed stockists to ensure that sufficient stock is kept for distribution to retail, chemists.
• Timely submission of DCR as per the company’s policy.
• Work accordingly to achieve the targets set by the company.
• Implementation of marketing and sales strategies planned by the company.
• Monitoring competitors’ activity and competitors’ products and giving feedback to the company.
• Attending weekly, monthly, or quarterly Sales Reviews, Meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, new launches, and future sales planning.
More Jobs Info:
Q. What is Everest Parenterals Pvt. Ltd. known for?
How many employees does Everest Parenterals Pvt. Ltd. have?
Ans: 201 – 500