About Dr Reddy’s Laboratory:
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company As an integrated global pharmaceutical company, we operate through three core segments – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products. Dr Reddy’s Laboratories is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Dr Reddy’s is looking for young talent to be a part of their Self Managed Teams at their manufacturing facilities in Telangana. This is the “Learn while you Earn” Opportunity.
About Dr Reddy’s Laboratory Jobs:
Dr Reddy’s RECRUITMENT DRIVE for Bsc Chemistry Fresher Candidates – Apprentice Trainee
looking for young talent to be a part of our “BSc (Chemistry) Apprentice_Trainee “at our manufacturing facilities in Telangana.
Must be a BSc (Chemistry As one subject)
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a leading pharmaceutical company that is likely to conduct recruitment drives for BSc Chemistry Fresher Candidates – Apprentice Trainees. The Apprentice Trainee position is designed for individuals who have recently completed their BSc in Chemistry and are looking to gain hands-on experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
As an Apprentice Trainee, the candidates will work under the supervision of experienced professionals and will be responsible for performing various tasks, such as:
- Assisting with laboratory experiments and testing.
- Preparing and analyzing samples.
- Keeping accurate records of test results and observations.
- Assisting with the maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Participating in team meetings and training sessions.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong academic background in Chemistry and a passion for learning about the pharmaceutical industry. They should also be a quick learner, have good communication skills, and be able to work well in a team.
It’s important to note that Dr Reddy’s Laboratories may have specific requirements and eligibility criteria for this position, and interested candidates should review the official job description and requirements before applying.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- BSc (only with Chemistry as one subject_MPC, BZC, etc.) passed 2022 batch only, Min. 60% marks in SSC, Inter & Degree
- Fluent in Telugu/Hindi and English.
- Salary- 2.10 lakh per annum
- Health Insurance: – 1 lakh Health Insurance
- Subsidized Canteen & Travel
- Candidates who have completed their BSc (Chemistry as one subject) in 2022 are only eligible.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in Operations with 3 working shifts (A, B & C).
Please bring the following copies of the below documents along with the originals:
- SSC, Intermediate & Degree certificate & Marks-Sheet
- 2 passport-size colour photographs
- ID proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card / Passport
- Address Proof: Voter ID / Ration Card / Driving License / Aadhaar card
Walk-in-interview Details :
Date: 08-02-2023 At 9:00 AM
Venue: Gayathri PG College, Rushikonda
Q. Who is the CEO of Dr Reddy?
Ans: Erez Israeli.
Q. Where is Dr Reddy’s head office?
Q. When was Dr Reddys established?