Inviting candidates for the post of Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Human Resource for Zydus Biologics, Biotech Park, Ahmedabad.
(Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Pharma Recruiter)
- Position: Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
- Any graduate with an MBA/ PGD in the Human Resource Department with 5-7 years of experience.
- The responsibilities comprise talent acquisition, induction and onboarding, employee engagement and performance dialogues.
- Candidates would be responsible for crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs, collating job requisitions and source profiles from social networks or recruitment portals, scheduling interviews with hiring managers & ensuring feedback sharing to candidates, conducting HR interviews and salary negotiations with the selected candidates as per the compensation guidelines and adhering to recruitment metrics like lead time, TATs for various steps in the process, sourcing effectiveness, number of open positions beyond stated TAT etc. and internal appointment rate.
- On the induction and onboarding front, candidates would be responsible for conducting all onboarding processes for new joiners, organising the induction training for new joiners, collecting feedback on onboarding processes and induction training and frequently interacting with new joiners to understand their concerns and issues if any and accordingly resolving the issues.
- Further, on the employee engagement and performance dialogues areas, candidates would be responsible for facilitating focused employee engagement and reward and recognition programmes and driving new initiatives to reduce critical talent attrition and infantile attrition.
- They would also be responsible for driving performance management (goal setting and performance discussions) and improvement (PIP) processes for respective teams and ensuring timely completion, driving probation/trainee confirmation dialogues as per the company guidelines and holding periodic discussions with line managers to understand specific needs for employee retention, development, engagement and motivation.
- Candidates from pharmaceutical plants/recruitment consultants and candidates having knowledge of recruitment and experience in mass hiring will be preferred. They can share their CVs with the current and expected CTC with email@example.com on or before 15th April 2023.