Opportunities in Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Engineering Department of Zydus Biologics, Biotech Park, Ahmedabad.
- Position: Executive / Senior Executive.
- Experience: Candidate must have 3 to 6 years exp.
1. QC Chemical (M.Sc Biotech) Candidate must have hands-on experience in the analysis of Protein analysis/ Instrumentation, Molecular biology, Bioassay, and lab activity-related documents. Responsible to review all the documents, test reports, calibration reports records, logbooks, and formats in relation to the activity of Protein analysis/ Instrumentation, Molecular biology, Bioassay and filling. To carry out an investigation of Incident, Deviation and OOS generated during laboratory analysis.
2. QA Analytical (M.Sc Biotech/Micro) Candidate must have experience in the review of Analytical Reports, Stability Protocols and data sheets, Investigation, Review and disposition of OOS, OOT, OOG & OOE results, handling of Incidents, Deviations, and Change Controls in the Laboratory along with a review of all types of Qualification documents. Review and approval of all Lab Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Electrical: (B.E Electrical) Must have experience in maintaining power supply for the whole site, Managing shutdowns and load shedding independently, Able to handle preventive & breakdown maintenance of Transformer, DG set, HT & LT panels, UPS & battery for critical loads, operation of DG sets with the changeover, Should have hands-on experience for QMS system, track wise, SAP etc. Able to handle Fire alarms, access control & door interlock system, etc. Responsible for the work permit system and safety compliance at the site. Candidates having an Electrical supervisor permit/license by the Government office (CEE) will be given preference.
4. Mechanical: (B.E Mechanical) Must have experience in preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of utilities, water systems, HVAC and plant equipment, Responsible for QMS and GMP documentation like log books, records and status labels, preventive maintenance records, deviations, change control, CAPA etc.
Candidates from Biotech, Vaccine & Injectable Pharma plants will be preferable who have knowledge of process equipment like Autoclaves, Bio-reactors, fermenters, Lyophilizes etc.
Preference will be given to those who match the above-mentioned requirements and submit their CVs along with current and expected CTC to email@example.com by on or before 15th April 2023.