ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd Jobs in Rabale Navi Mumbai
Clinical Trial Assistant
B.Sc, B Pharm, MSc, Diploma in Clinical Research
– Apply Now
– Job title: Clinical Trial Assistant(CTA).
– Qualification: B.Sc in Life science/B.Pharma and M.Sc/ Diploma in Clinical Research or in a similar area.
– Experience: 0 to 5 years of experience in clinical research.
– Job Location: Immunoadoptive Cell Therapy (ImmunoACT) Private Limited, Rabale, Navi Mumbai.
– Assist PM, and CRA in trial-related activities and coordinate with various teams.
– Prepare and procure documents for clinical dossiers for EC and Regulatory submission within timelines.
– Prepare CDA, CSA and other study document templates for investigators and sites.
– Help in preparing site-wise PIS and ICF, and all its translation and back-translation activities.
– Facilitate and coordinate with the investigator and site for EC submission/notification and approval within timelines.
– Prepare SIV packages within timelines.
– Prepare presentation, supplies and documents for site initiation.
– Follow up with the CRAs/ sites for all the pending documents from the site on a timely basis.
– Kindly send your CVs to: email@example.com
– If not interested Please share in your group with your friends & colleagues.