About ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd Navi Mumbai :
ImmunoACT is a pioneer in indigenously developed CAR T cell immunotherapy for cancer patients. We are growing rapidly to make available the benefits of this therapy to patients on a large scale. We are looking for people who are passionate and eager to contribute to the noble cause.
- Syncorp Health Pvt Ltd Bengaluru Jobs.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd Jobs.
- Raptim Research Pvt Ltd Vacancies.
About ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd Navi Mumbai Jobs:
ImmunoACT is hiring.
- Job title: Clinical Trial Assistant(CTA).
- Qualification: B.Sc in Life science/B.Pharma and M.Sc/ Diploma in Clinical Research or in a similar area.
- Experience: 0 to 5 years of experience in clinical research.
- Job Location: Immunoadoptive Cell Therapy (ImmunoACT) Private Limited, Rabale, Navi Mumbai.
- Job description:
- Assist PM, and CRA in trial-related activities and coordinate with various teams.
- Prepare and procure documents for clinical dossiers for EC and Regulatory submission within timelines.
- Prepare CDA, CSA and other study document templates for investigators and sites.
- Help in preparing site-wise PIS and ICF, and all its translation and back-translation activities.
- Facilitate and coordinate with the investigator and site for EC submission/notification and approval within timelines.
- Prepare SIV packages within timelines.
- Prepare presentation, supplies and documents for site initiation.
- Follow up with the CRAs/ sites for all the pending documents from the site on a timely basis.
- Maintaining and updating: In-house project files, core files and site files for completeness and correctness. Electronic filing of documents on a regular basis. Study-specific logs/forms, and project tracking tools.
- Arrange trial document archival in-house, and/or by a third party as applicable.
- Ensure CSR submission by the investigator to EC, to the regulatory authority (as applicable).
- Preparation of minutes of meeting (visits/calls and Internal meetings).
- Maintaining Attendance records for all the meetings and training conducted for the study.
- Supply Management (Ancillary supplies / Drug/ Devices/ Documents): Procurement, storage, maintaining the temperature of the drug, importation of drug, and dispatch of study documents and Supplies to sites/hospitals as and when required.
- Coordination with the courier agency during shipment of supplies and drugs to sites.
- Maintaining inventory of all the supplies, and updating supply logs and trackers.
- Kindly send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If not interested Please share in your group with your friends & colleagues.
FAQ Related To ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd
Q. Which is the official website of ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd?
Q. What is the address of ImmunoACT Pvt Ltd?
Ans: 1st Floor, Plot R-977, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Rabale, Navi Mumbai 400701 India.