Teva Pharmaceuticals is hiring for Sales Analyst II
Experience: 3 to 5 years in salesforce, Analysis, Market Research
- Work with sales office manager and account managers to analyze customers and develop robust customer strategies using commercial excellence mindset
- Support commercial excellence initiatives as it relates to sales by ensuring customers are properly segmented, and processes are optimized
- Maintain constant watch of market analysis events that may evolve into Teva api opportunity, ie: government regulation, competitor quality issues and regulatory warning letters
- Work with local resources to complete new projects file and executive summary
- Maintain data in CRM by using dashboards and working with account managers to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Analyze current market trends and identification of possible opportunities for additional customers and sales potential
- Analyze quarterly IMS data of the global pharmaceutical market as it relates to Teva api products
- Assist in the publishing of the yearly work plan and long range plan
- Support the S&OP, estimate and forecasting processes as needed
- Extract and analyze data from various internal systems, ie: CRM, pricing, sales, ordering, forecasting, etc…
- Prepare presentations as required by account managers, and Teva api management.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with various levels of management and employees.
- Ability to work as part of global, multi-functional teams.
- Attention to detail, whilst maintaining a strong ability to synthesize.
- Ability to identify strategic issues and proactively drive solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable working with databases and other systems.
Interested candidates can share resumes on
Kindly mention the subject line.