About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes primarily in generic drugs, but other business interests include active pharmaceutical ingredients and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals. Until 2020, Teva Pharmaceuticals was the largest generic drug manufacturer, when US-based Pfizer surpassed it.
Overall, Teva is the 18th largest pharmaceutical company in the world.
- Rusan Pharma Dehradun Job Vacancy.
- Enaltec Labs Pvt Ltd Ambernath Jobs Vacancy.
- Lambda Therapeutic Research Ahmedabad Job Vacancy.
I request you to join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM channel & WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get the pharma jobs information and walk in interviews on time to time. Thank you.
About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Job Openings Details:
Opportunity in our Clinical division for the below-mentioned position:
Quality Analyst (Clinical)
Experience – For M.Pharma (Min. 1.5 Years)
For B.Pharma + Msc (Min 3 years – 5 Years)
Note: BA/BE studies Clinical QA experience is mandatory
Please share your profiles in [email protected] mentioning your current CTC with the subject line (Clinical QA).
• Plan, conduct and manage Internal audits (Study In process & Retrospective, System Audit) and Vendor audits as per the plan in compliance with SOPs, ICH-GCP, Protocol and applicable GxP standards/ regulations.
• Preparation of audit reports for the audits conducted and release of the audit report to the auditee.
• Aid in continuous improvement of the quality management system. Assist seniors in the team in maintaining all QA correspondence.
• Preparation/Review of SOPs.
• Assess the suitability of responses to audit findings and negotiate suitable actions needed to satisfactorily resolve audit findings.
• Review deviations and CAPA plans and follow-up CAPA plans and ensure their implementation and closer.
• Assist in the preparation of the facility for client/sponsor audits and regulatory inspection
• Perform the reconciliation of Project and Non-project related documents and send them for archival
• Review the equipment calibration/validation records
• To perform QA activities in other departments on a need basis and assist QA staff as and when required.
• Review of clinical development document and data management for internal consistency.
• Preparation of standard operating procedures related to the Clinical development and data management quality assurance department.
• Conducting site audits, facility and quality system audits
• Review of edit check plan and edit check software program (User acceptance testing).
• Review the validated clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project-specific requirements.
• Review of database design and medical coding.
More Jobs Info:
FAQ Related To Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Q. What is the address of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd?
Ans: Unit No FF 53/54, First Floor, Seawoods Grand Central Mall, Plot R-1, Sector 40, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706.
Q. Which is the official website of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd?