About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes primarily in generic drugs, but other business interests include active pharmaceutical ingredients and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals. Until 2020, Teva Pharmaceuticals was the largest generic drug manufacturer, when it was surpassed by US-based Pfizer.
Overall, Teva is the 18th largest pharmaceutical company in the world.
- Jeevan Scientific Technology Limited Pharmacovigilance Job Vacancy.
- Synokem Pharmaceutical Ltd Jobs Vacancy.
- Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Vacancy.
About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Urgent Job Vacancy:
Teva Pharmaceuticals is hiring for Quality Analyst III
1. Training QAS Team members: Responsible for managing the training/retraining of (new and existing) employees in all aspects of QAS In-Take.
2. Assists in Managing the QAS In-Take Team
3. Complaint In-Take Process: Handling US product Quality Market Complaints
4. Participate in Continuous Improvement & Operational Excellence & Inspection Readiness
5. Metrics reporting: Research/retrieve data and Publish individual team member workload reports to management at the start and end of each day and assist with planning the day forward
Technical Expertise, Quality/Compliance Competency, Intellectual Agility
Verbal Communication & listening skills
Qualification: Any Science Graduate
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Location: Mumbai, Andheri
Shift timing: 6 pm to 3 am IST (5 days working)
Interested candidates can share resumes in the below mail mentioning the subject lines
Q. Q. What is the address of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd?
Ans: Ans: Unit No FF 53/54, First Floor, Seawoods Grand Central Mall, Plot R-1, Sector 40, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706.
Q. Which is the official website of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd?
Q. Where is Teva Pharmaceutical Industries’ headquarters?
Ans: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is located in Petah Tiqva, HaMerkaz, Israel.