About Sagar Life Sciences:
Established about two decades ago, in 1998, Sagar Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. carries out its corporate goals of actualizing its mission and holding fast to its brand promise to benefit clients around the world. The company believes that investing in R&D can not only bring prosperity and growth to the company but also make remarkable contributions to the industry we serve. The founding principles are an indispensable part of the strategy. Being the distinguished Organic Compounds & Inorganic Compounds Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier in India, Sagar Life Sciences Private Limited is a company adherent to optimum quality and better client products satisfaction like Magnesium chloride Anhydrous, Tri Phenyl Phosphine. It holds a high level of credibility and great trust among its client base. We have been tenaciously disposed to prepare prime quality Organic & Inorganic Compounds which characterize great efficacy and assurance of purity.
We are entering into an era of interdependence for faster growth in the international market and strategic alliances at the national and international levels of Consumers & Exporters; also we are going to shake hands with Major MNCs, to provide a strong technological and infrastructural base. Indian bulk drug manufacturers should adopt a unified approach to ensure optimal utilisation of resources in the development of infrastructural facilities, a congenial atmosphere for, Investment and developmental thrusts in imbibing new technologies and marketing strategies.
About Sagar Life Sciences Jobs Vacancy:
We have an urgent requirement for an RA Officer to have 1 to 4 years of experience in the RA department.
- Post: Regulatory Affairs – officer/Executive.
- Experiences: 1 to 4 years.
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma.
- Salary: Depend on Personal Interview.
- Location: Prahaladnagar, Ahmedabad.
- Job Description – Regulatory Affairs – officer
1. Prepare & compile registration dossier of ACTD, CTD & Regional as per the guidelines and checklist for submission to Regulatory authorities.
2. Coordinate with various departments to obtain essential documents required to send query responses & review and compile error-free responses to query letters.
3. Must have knowledge regarding Analytical Method validation preparation and review
4. Distribution and Execution of the regulatory work plans.
5. Artwork checking as per country guideline
6. FDCA work (COPP, FSC, product permission) & CDSCO Sugam application
Interested candidates can apply at email@example.com.
More Jobs Info:
FAQ Related To Sagar Lifesciences:
Q. What is the address of Sagar Lifesciences?
Ans: Gala NO 926 Dadoba Compound, Maruti Warehousing, Valagaon Anjur, Road, Anjur Phata Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra 421302 ·
Q. Which is the official website of Sagar Lifesciences?