About Ratnatris Pharmaceutical Private Limited:
Ratnatris Pharmaceutical Private Limited is an emerging company with a focus on pharmaceutical formulations, Ratnamani is having state of an art manufacturing facility that manufactures Tablets, Capsules, Oral liquids, Oral Powder, Dry Syrup, and effervescent powder. In the area of General therapeutic and antibiotic drugs, Ratnamani Healthcare specializes in offering contract manufacturing services to international pharmaceutical companies across the globe. The company, as a trusted partner for the manufacturing needs of leading pharmaceutical companies, is prepared to undergo quality and manufacturing audits to satisfy clients’ expectations in terms of adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices defined by the regulators. Ratnamani offers a comprehensive range of services for the dosage forms like Formulation Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Contract Manufacturing, and Packaging Development.
The manufacturing facility of Ratnatris Pharmaceutical is located in the vicinity of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat which offers convenience and comfort to reach out to international clients across the globe. The facility is adhering to the cGMP norms of WHO and maintains well-documented processes by QMS standards. The manufacturing facility consists of Tablet/Capsule Section, Liquid Section, Beta Lactum manufacturing complex, and Effervescent section. Ratnamani Healthcare is having footprints in various countries in Africa, South East Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
About Ratnatris Pharmaceutical Vacancy 2023:
Sr. Officer/Officer – Production (B Pharm/Msc with 2-5 years of experience)
- Possess knowledge of tablet and capsule manufacturing processes, including granulation, compression, coating and filling.
- Experienced in operating production equipment such as RMG, FBD, compression machines, coaters and capsule-filling machines.
- Proficient in documentation including BMR, logbooks, cleaning records, online filling and maintenance.
Executive/ Sr. Officer – Analytical Development lab (M Pharm/ B Pharm/Msc with 2-5 years of experience).
- Prepare a protocol, report and method of analysis for validating analytical methods.
- Prepare standard test procedures, specifications and certificate of analysis (COA) for API, in-process and finished products.
- Prepare a standard operating procedure (SOP) for testing.