About Quanticate – Clinical Research organization Bangalore:
At Quanticate we do more than just deliver clinical data services. We offer several different approaches that are flexible, add value, and support our clients. Quanticate is focused on the customer experience we deliver and has many Case Studies and Testimonials from previous projects and customers.
Having supported large-scale Functional Service Provisions (FSPs) within data-related services over many years, such as biostatistics and statistical programming, Quanticate has been implementing an approach that provides the benefits of FSP through niche vendor expertise and flexibility, coupled with the advantages of cross-functional support and cross-study centralization. The creation of our Centralized Data Services (CDS) approach to clinical data outsourcing enables activities across functions to be supported in the most efficient way, utilizing experts, global capabilities, and a centralized data storage/visualization technology (iQ) to enable optimal use of clinical and safety data.
Since the core expertise of a full-service CRO is clinical monitoring, site selection, feasibility, and site-level interactions (a CDSP focused around the site, investigators, and patients), Quanticate can offer a data-focused CDSP solution to enable the benefits of combining clinical data management, biostatistics, clinical programming, and elements of medical writing and pharmacovigilance. Our solution involves a combination of on-site and near-site experts coupled with off-shore and near-shore locations to optimize costs. We look at the total cost of the partnership, rather than just the outsourced FTE costs, to provide a solution that is cost-effective, flexible, and easy to work within.
With experience supporting a wide range of activities across various Pharmaceutical companies, Quanticate is able to support specific processes or tasks. To be efficient, Quanticate can provide solutions that utilize appropriate technologies using a global approach that best meet the needs and internal team requirements of our customers. Process or task activities may include:
- Oversight of off-shore teams
- Off-shore tasks – i.e. data entry, case management
- Specific documents – protocol input, TFLs, publications, etc.
- Region-specific documentation – i.e. PSURs, PADARs, etc.
- Phase-specific support
- Therapeutic-specific support
- Tasks requiring experts to interact with clinical teams
We can work directly with sponsor companies or in collaboration with other CROs or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies.
Quanticate can support clients in the traditional study service model. Quanticate has processes in place to ensure strong communication and a proactive approach to improvement across the team involved at the study, program, and sponsor levels.
Quanticate has extensive experience working with other CROs, vendors, and study teams to support clinical, safety and marketing programs. These partnerships allow Quanticate to provide a full-service CRO approach. This includes employees with experience across many therapeutic areas and across Phase I, Phase II-III, and Phase IV/Post-marketing studies. Our iQ portal can be used to review data and documentation, create study-level metrics, and communicate effectively between the study teams. If data from multiple studies and/or within a program are available, our visualization technology can help make access to this data easier.
About Quanticate – Clinical Research organization Jobs:
- Quanticate – Clinical Research organization are hiring for Clinical Data Coordinator I for our Clinical Data Management Team at Quanticate.
- Location: Bangalore.
- Experience: 1+ year of work experience in core Clinical Data Management.
- To action all tasks relating to Clinical Data Management from the start to the finish of a study.
- To support the Project Manager in studies across DM functions.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs, especially as related to data handling and processing.
- If interested please share your resume to email@example.com along with Salary details and Notice Period.
- Kindly share the post in your network for better reach and we would highly appreciate references.
Q. What is the address of Quanticate International limited?
Ans: HM Vibha Towers, 4th floor, Site no 66/5-25, Luskar Koramangala, Hosur Rd, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030.
Q. Which is the official website of Quanticate International limited?