About Novo Nordisk:
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders.
We do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines, and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease. Novo Nordisk employs about 49,300 people in 80 countries and markets its products in around 170 countries. For more information, visit novonordisk.com. This page isn’t intended for discussions about products. As such, postings or comments that contain product discussions may be removed.
This page is for discussions about Novo Nordisk and its subsidiaries and the initiatives and projects we are involved in. While we welcome everyone to make comments, we reserve the right to remove those that are off-topic, abusive or intended to spam.
About Novo Nordisk Vacancies:
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Are you a proven leader who can set direction and drive team performance? Do you have expertise in driving medical affairs strategy and tactics across therapeutic areas with a focus on diabetes, obesity, and cardiometabolic portfolio? Then we might have the right position for you. We are looking for a Medical Writer who is excited about joining a growing team, and working in an international environment. Apply now!
About the department
Global Medical Affairs, GBS (GMA GBS) is an extension of the Global Medical Affairs unit in Headquarters (HQ) in Denmark and is based out of Global Business Services (GBS), Bangalore, India. One of the teams within GMA-GBS is the Medical Affairs department including a sub-team for marketed insulins and obesity portfolio. The team consists of highly motivated and experienced global medical advisors who are medical doctors/specialists cross-functionally working with global teams and medical affairs director areas based at HQ (Copenhagen, Denmark). This team is responsible for planning and executing the medical affairs strategy and actions for products accountable by GMA-GBS (marketed insulins and liraglutide 3.0 mg) and supporting the medical affairs strategic actions for the GLP-1 obesity portfolio, currently managed by teams at Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position; of Medical Writer involves oral and written communication of clinical results in the form of scientific discussions, oral presentations, and scientific publications, Close communication with the peers within and outside Global Medical Affairs who are involved in the review and approval of the publications. To perform medical content development tasks for all scientific activities including trial and non-trial information in Global Medical Affairs unit.
- Perform medical writing tasks in collaboration with IO-SO and across regions.
- Prepare protocols, clinical study reports, and investigator’s brochure as per SOPs, timelines, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate document-review meetings and provides comments-consolidated documents.
- Coordinate the clinical document version reviews and approval processes. Ensure audit-preparedness.
- Perform a literature search and prepare a summary of the systematic literature search.
- Should possess Postgraduate (M Pharm/MSc; PharmD or equivalent).
- 4+ years of experience with scientific research methodology, including de-signing and conducting experiments, and analysing and reporting
- experimental results.
- Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry.
- Experience working within a global setting.
- Relevant experience with drug application processes to FDA and EMEA.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good scientific acumen and articulation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Internal candidates are kindly requested to inform their line Manager before applying.
Deadline; 24th March 2023.