About Icon Plc:
We offer a full range of consulting, clinical development and commercialization services from a global network of offices in 46 countries.
Since our foundation in Dublin, Ireland in 1990, our mission has been to help our clients to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
We are a global provider of consulting, and outsourced development and commercialization services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations. We focus our innovation on the factors that are critical to our clients – reducing time to market, reducing cost and increasing quality – and our global team of experts has extensive experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas. ICON has been recognized as one of the world’s leading Contract Research Organizations through a number of high-profile industry awards.
- Biosite Research Private Limited Job Vacancy.
- ICBIO Hiring For PV-CDM- Medical Writing- Biostats & Programming.
- Fidelity Health Services Hiring For Safety Medical Writer.
About Icon company Vacancy:
- As a Snr DSA, you will be expected to prepare regulatory documentation packets and coordinate the timely completion and submission of required reports to Health Authorities, Ethic Committees, Principal Investigators and business partners.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements for safety reporting in clinical trials.
- Ensure all ICON, Sponsor, and regulatory timeframes are met for the reporting of safety information.
- Ensure the completion of all departmental project activities accurately in accordance with ICON standards, regulatory requirements, and contractual obligations to sponsors
What you need
- The successful candidate will have relevant clinical research/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance/drug safety, with knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems.
- Must be fluent in written and verbal local language with good communication skills and basic computer skills. Detail orientated and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
- Medical / science background and/or bachelor’s degree or local equivalent.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
- We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
- We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
- But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.