About HCL Technologies:
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products.
We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of the 12 months ending December 2022 totaled $12.3 billion.
You are requested to join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM channel and WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get the correct information and help related to the pharma jobs from time to time. Thank you.
- Symbiance Pharma Solutions Vacancy For Freshers.
- ClinChoice Private Limited Job Openings 2022.
- Cliantha Research Limited Job Vacancy 2022.
About HCL Technologies Jobs:
We are looking for a Medical Device Labelling SME (Senior Lead Position), for the Chennai Location with 8-12 Years of experience. to [email protected] with an updated CV.
– Core labelling experience: 8+ years
– Tool Skills for Artwork design: Adobe Illustrator and Indesign
– Good experience with Redline markup preparation and Labeling verification
– Good knowledge of ISO 15223 standard and RA/GLAM (Global Labeling Matrix) requirements
– Good Communication with customer interface for Labeling transactions
– Reviewing the deliverables and provide as SME support.
– Able to understand internal/external customer requirements & communicate to the customer promptly about the status without any delay.
– Lead & enable the cross-functional project team to drive projects toward achieving predetermined quality and time targets
– Label redlining – English version (IFU, Unit Label, and Shipping Label)
– Label Artwork creation for English and Non-English versions (IFU, Unit Label, and Shipping Label)
– Coordination with External Vendors for the translations.
– Update Label Requirements and Label Specifications.
– Handling/ Good Understanding of Labeling Change control.
– eIFU conversion of final artwork.
– Work on the Power app tool to input IFU, Country, Language, and Regulatory details and coordinate with Global/ Country specific Regulatory for posting the eIFU in the portal.