About Grand View Research (India) Pvt Ltd:
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Grand View Research database is used by the world’s renowned academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analysis on 46 industries in 25 major countries worldwide.
What we do
We help clients make informed business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
You are requested to join our OFFICAL TELEGRAM channel and WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get the correct information and help related to the pharma jobs from time to time. Thank you.
About Grand View Research (India) Pvt Ltd Job Vacancy Details:
GRAND VIEW RESEARCH ARE HIRING! : Research Analyst
Experience Required: 2.5 years – 4 years
Domain– Healthcare, ICT, CMFE, Consumer Goods
Required Skills. Strong domain and sub-domain knowledge, Report writing (Client and Syndicated Reports), Market Sizing, Market estimation.
- Strong domain and sub-domain Knowledge.
- Knowledge of working on reports of all major.
- Sub domains.
- Resource Management and Training Skills.
- Handling Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Client Calls.
- Market Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Management, Commodity flow analysis.
- Handling Syndicate, Client and Consulting Projects.
- Capable of Handling Short Turnaround Client Projects.
- Handling Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
- Client Calls
- Title Selection and Analysis
- . Participation in Process Improvement
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Domain and sub-domain Knowledge.
Requirements and Experience:
- Graduates/Post Graduates or Master’s degree.
- 2.5-4 years of experience in Consulting Business research, Strategy management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to assist Senior Analysts and Assistant Managers.
Interested candidates can DM/ share their updated resume at [email protected]iewresearch.com