We are hiring for the position mentioned below
Manager- Analytical Research & Development
• Execute routine Analytical Research activities of drug products & Analytical method Development activities of drug products based on QbD principles and regulatory requirements.
• Execution of Analytical Method validation activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
• Troubleshooting related to Testing methods, Stability studies, test results, and designing of additional experimentations as necessary.
• Execution & coordination for Analytical method transfer activities of drug products.
• Preparation and review of Specifications, Method of analysis procedures and Analytical development reports.
• Preparation and review of analytical protocols and reports (Analytical method validation, Method feasibility, Analytical method transfer, etc.).
• Technical assessments of projects (Screening, pipeline and development projects stages) & Literature search).
• Assisting and resolving technical queries raised during Technology transfer activities & regulatory submissions.
Education and Experience
• PG in Science /Chemistry / Analytical chemistry/ Pharmacy, with 8 -10 years of relevant experience in Analytical Research and Development for the global market
• Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment and the relevant instruments software handling.
Compensation: 10-12 LPA with bonus on additional project completion.
Location: Bommasandra, Bengaluru.
Interested candidates can share their resumes with email@example.com