About Fidelity Health Services:
Fidelity Health Services will be the recognized leader in Pharmacovigilance and clinical research, setting the standard for safety reporting, customer service, and team member satisfaction. They aspire to be the first choice of pharmaceutical companies for their Pharmacovigilance needs. They are committed to being a customer-focused organization whose work environment is characterized by quality, integrity & ethics, respect, teamwork, and accountability.
The companies mission is to create and provide innovative Pharmacovigilance and clinical research solutions for top global pharmaceutical companies. Working in partnership with them, they would strive to provide exceptional safety reporting and customer satisfaction. As a partner of a pharmaceutical company in ensuring patient safety, Fidelity Health Services (FHS) offers proven Pharmacovigilance Services for comprehensive coverage of safety operation needs. It creates a centralized pool of Pharmacovigilance inputs to improve patient safety and regulatory compliance, achieve operational savings, and minimize litigation costs.
Amneal Pharma Hiring For Formulation and Development- Apply Now.
15 Quick Tips For Salary Negotiation.
Zydus Cadila Hiring Freshers-Apply Now.
About Fidelity Health Services Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Position||Drug Safety Executive|
|Experience||3-4 years of experience in pharma company in case processing/ Safety writing and knowledge of SDEA management.|
|Qualification||B. Pharm/M. Pharm|
|Contact||Interested candidates can share cv on [email protected]|
- Initiate communications with internal stakeholders like Business teams and subdiaries to understand the requirements of SDEAS.
- Follow up with third parties/business partners for having SDEAs in place.
- Timely exchange of safety data with partners and conduct of adverse event reconciliation with partners.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in case processing/ safety writing and knowledge of SDEA management.
- Experience in exchanging safety data/ conducting reconciliation with business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication/ presentation skills.
- Being up to date with latest technical/scientific developments related to PV.