About Chemveda Life Sciences:
Chemveda Life Sciences is a mid-sized, fast-growing solution provider to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, and agrochemical industries.
As a contract research partner Chemveda is boosting its value creation along and beyond the drug discovery & development continuum, with an emphasis on churning out cost and timeline efficiencies for its global clientele. Chemveda harnesses its scientific and technological expertise to deliver full-suite Chemistry support from lab-scale synthesis, to Process R&D, and large-scale custom development of drug substances, key intermediates, and starting materials across multiple chemistry classes.
Lately, we have been investing in developing expertise in the most sought-after scientific platforms in order to answer the existing and evolving challenges in basic and applied research. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Hyderabad, Chemveda is over 350 employees strong with a technology-based division of teams.
The company have a US presence in San Diego and also a team of same-time zone project managers & consultants deployed across all the major biotech hubs of the US, Europe, and Asia. People have always been at the forefront of our growth, we have empowered them with the latest infrastructure, systems & processes, as well as the desired equipment ratio that is on par with or better than the industry standard.
To take it up a notch, our able in-house scientific team draws its strengths and gets mentored by one of the most coveted and actively involved advisory boards with names like Prof. K.C. Nicolaou Prof. Phil S Baran, and Prof. Jin Quan Yu on board. As a collaborator, our offerings are built on a foundation of safeguarding the client’s IP and a zero-conflict blend of investors. As we achieve the milestones of growth we wish to grow not only in terms of our scientific capabilities and human talent, but also by generating direct and indirect & qualitative as well as quantitative value for our clients, shareholders, and society.
- Urgent Requirement- Ransh Pharma.
- Cliantha Research Limited – Walk-In Interviews.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ahmedabad Walk-In-Interview.
About Chemveda Life Sciences Vacancy Details:
We have an immediate requirement in our Project Management team. Interested and eligible candidates can share their resumes to email@example.com
- Position/Designation: Senior Executive
- Department: Project Management
- Experience: 3+ years of relevant industry experience in project management from a Drug Discovery CRO space.
- Educational Background: Science graduate with an MBA
- Work Location: Hyderabad – On-site.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead project kick-off meetings, attempting Telecoms with customers, internal project review meetings, and sharing action points with them as a SPOC.
- Shall be responsible for an end-to-end project manager for all the FTE and FFS programs.
Q. When was Chemveda Life Sciences founded?
Q. Where is the global headquarters of Chemveda Life Sciences?
Ans: Global headquarters for Chemveda Life Sciences is located in Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Telangana, India.