About Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation:
The Govt. of AP has formed 7 different Missions to achieve double digit growth for the state and to make AP among the most developed state in the country. Among these, the Knowledge and Skills Mission has been formed to provide trained and skilled manpower to all other Missions. To bring the faster execution State Government Andhra Pradesh has established The Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation (DSDEI) has been further created to coordinate and synergize skilling efforts of all departments. Under which APSSDC is formed.
To target 20 million people in AP in next 15 years towards skilling and entrepreneurship to meet skilled human power demands of all Missions and shape AP as the skilled-workforce and knowledge hub for the world
To eliminate the poverty and create decent work for all by investing in the social capital through employment-oriented and industry aligned skill development and livelihood generation
Identify the gaps in the existing skills ecosystem andupgrade skills to international standards through significantindustry involvement, develop necessary frameworks for qualityassurance and establish state-of-art skill colleges across all MPConstituencies to redefine employability skills in the State ofAndhra Pradesh.
Ensure the effectiveness of the different skill developmentprograms conducted by state government departments, corporations,societies and agencies by convergence and standardization
Andhra Pradesh – Scenario
Andhra Pradesh has a population of 4.94 Crore as 10 populous state of country. The state has 13 districts, Andhra Pradesh is strategically located with a 974 km coastline, The state has 30 existing urban centers, 3 mega cities and 12 smart cities planned. Andhra Pradesh has a huge potential for the job market as the various industrial belts are been planned.
- Urgent Vacancy In BE Pharmaceutical Company | Walk In Interview | M Pharma | B Pharma | Production Jobs.
- EUGIA PHARMA SPECIALITIES LIMITED Walk-In-Interview 13 th March 2022 for Diploma / B.Sc /B.Pharma/B.Tech.
- Anthem Biosciences Private Limited Walk-In Interviews | Diploma | BSC – Apply Now.
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation Job Vacancy Details:
APSSDC Collaborated with * Daikin – Sri City*, to conduct Industry Customized Skill Training & Placement Program.
- Job Role: Quality / Production
- Qualification: Diploma (Mechanical / Production / RAC / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Gender : Male / Female
- Age : 25 years
- Training Period : 30 days
- Salary: During 1st year (DET-1) : INR – 1.99 Lacs / Annum (Rs. 11,224/- in hand salary) + Rs. 5,000 (after each financial quarter). During 2nd year (DET – 02) : INR – 2.43 Lacs / Annum. After 2nd year (Jr. Engineer) : INR – 3.02 Lacs / Annum
- No of Vacancies: 50.
- Job Location : Training in Rajasthan for 2 years, then posted to Sri City.
- Interview Procedure : HR interview.
- Interview Date : 26.04.2022.
- Interview Venue : Government polytechnic for minorities, nallapadu, Guntur, AP.
- Note :
- Posting in Neemrana only.
- Proper standing job.
- Any department can be allocated (Quality / Production).
- Should be comfortable in shifts
A Shift – (6 AM to 2:50 PM)
B Shift – (3 PM to 11:50 PM)
C Shift – (12 AM to 6:00 AM)
- Registrations end date : 25.04.2022.
- Reporting Time : 09:00 AM.