Acme Generics, hiring for an International Business Development position with the below Job Specifications and description.
JobTitle: Manager – International Business Development
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
Role and Responsibilities
1. Managing the Business Development activities for OSD/Injectable products
for Global Regulated Markets for Global Regulated and Emerging Market
2. In & Out-Licensing of Generic Products, Cross Licensing for better reach
& revenue generation.
3. In Licensing of Development Dossier for US / EU/Asian/Africa/Latam market
from different CDO/CDMO, Divestment of integrated companies. Product
4. Licensing & Supply as well as pure CMO agreement negotiation.
5. Portfolio Management and Identification of New products for In-house
pipeline considering the regulated market, extending the regulated market
dossier to other global markets i.e. Brazil, EU, ANZ/South
6. Preparation of Business Case using financial modelling NPV, PBP &
Contribution analysis for shortlisted products and recommendation for senior
7. Participation in various Conferences, Exhibition and Networking events
Like CPHI, DCAT, GPhA, IPHEX, etc.
8. Actively involved in strategic projects such as production capacity
utilization, prioritization of the products from the existing portfolio,
Injectable/OSD expansion strategy, co-ordination with equity partners /
investors for capital investment.
9. Managing cross-functional teams i.e. R&D, Procurement, Project management
& Regulatory Affairs for fast-track execution of the project.
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes at [email protected]