Encube Ethicals Goa Vacancy 2022
Officer, Jr Engineer
B Pharma, Diploma
– Apply Now
Greeting from Encube Ethicals Pvt. Ltd.!
Encube Ethicals Pvt. Ltd is looking for aspirants in the Quality Assurance Department for the Post of “Executive/Sr. Officer/Officer – QA”
3 vacancies –
TT-QA, Training & CSV
Executive/Sr. Officer – QA (Technology Transfer).Qualification: B Pharm / M Pharm.
Experience: 04 – 06 years in TT – QA only.
– Monitor & track TT activities pertaining to new products from R&D or other sites as per timeline.
– Coordinate with Customer/Client, Production, QC, R&D and QA for completion & availability of necessary documents for product transfer.
– Evaluate gap analysis, and risk assessment before the start of site transfer activities for site readiness.
– Monitor pre-exhibit, Exhibit, validation batches manufacturing and timely submission of data of Exhibit batches to RA for submission.
Sr. Officer – QA (Training)
Qualification: B Pharm / M Pharm
Experience: 03 – 05 years in Training only.
– Prepare training calendar & modules.
– Arrange training & maintain documents (employee matrix) & training records for Instructor-Led Courses.
– Administer & review Audit Trails for Compliance Wire Software.
– Impart defined training to individuals or groups of employees. & guide the new entrants for On-the-Job Training.
– Enquiries relating to training and development.
Officer – QA (CSV)
Qualification: B Pharm / B E
Experience: 01 – 03 years in CSV only.
– Shall have Knowledge of SCADA, PLC, HMI and integrated application systems.
– Knowledge of Pas-X from Werum Software, and MES exposure/hands-on experience is an added advantage.
– Validation and qualification of various software like SAP or ERP, BMS System, PLC, HMI, etc.
– IT Compliances, CSV-related guidelines, GAMP guidelines, 21 CFR, etc.
– Projects implementations of SCADA, DMS, IOT Projects, project developments and reviews.
Those candidates who match the above-mentioned criteria and are interested can share their resumes at email@example.com
– Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Application for QA Dept. – TT / Training / CSV”